We have no “stone” shop so direct personal buying of our products is unavailable. But we can send our products almost anywhere.
If you want to buy some of our products, you have to do some of these procedures:
A) Use the form build from your shopping cart:
- Click [Checkout] button on the shopping cart page.
- Fill in all necessary fields and boxes of the order form.
- Submit the form (by [Place Order] button).
B) Send the binding order via e-mail.
Use e-mail email@example.com. Required data are:
- Exact identification and quantity of the goods
- Customer’s name
- Customer’s e-mail address
- Exact billing address
- Exact delivery address (only if it is not the same as the billing address)
- EU VAT identification number – only for taxpayers with registered EU VAT ID number (validity of EU VAT ID can be checked at VAT Number Validation page)
- Requested payment method (see possible payment methods)
- Requested shipping method (see possible shipping methods)
After binding order sending, customer will receive proforma invoice with all details for the payment realization in accordance with chosen payment and delivery methods. (The final invoice in printed form will be included in the delivery.)
When money transfer to our account is completed, the transfer and delivery details are confirmed to the customer.
The despatching time depends on our reserves in stock. In most cases, the delivery is despatched within five working days after the payment receiving.
After the delivery is despatched, the customer will receive info about it. Tracking number of the parcel and link to the Track & Trace service are included.